Episode #004 Smart Home Device List
Bond Smart Home Controller
It's a great product that I use in my home to control my ceiling fan and ceiling fan light.
Control ceiling fans and fireplaces from your smart phone or with voice. Bond turns any remote controlled fan or fireplace smart in seconds. Activate the fan, control fan speeds, and switch on lights—all from your iPhone, Android phone, tablet, Amazon Echo, or Google Home Assistant. With BOND, you’ll be able to use these smart devices to do whatever your remote control could do.
Amazon Echo Dot
- Echo Spot is designed to fit anywhere in your home. Use 2nd generation far-field voice recognition to watch video flash briefings, see music lyrics, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
- Echo Spot connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service to play music, read the news, answer questions, set music alarms, control smart home, and more
Phillips Hue Bridge & Bulbs
- Choose from 16 million colors and shades of white to instantly change the look and atmosphere of your room. Control remotely with your smartphone or tablet, create custom scenes and unleash your creativity
- Voice control: control your Philips hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple homekit, or Google assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
Nest Thermostat Gen 3
- Zohar and myself have these in our home. This is the smart thermostat I recommend.
- Nest introduces the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. With four beautiful colors to choose from and an easy to read display, this thermostat will help make your home not only smart but energy efficient. With just a few manual adjustments, the Nest Thermostat can learn your habits and start to save you money by automatically adjusting the temperature.
Honeywell Lyric Thermostat
- Zohar has this device in his home as well as the nest thermostat
- The Lyric T5 Wi-Fi Thermostat allows you to take comfort knowing your home temperature will always be just how you like it. It's easy to install and use and conveniently fits in with your lifestyle. You can program it based on your schedule, or let it adapt to your life as plans change. Control the Lyric T5 Wi-Fi Thermostat from anywhere simply by using your smartphone or tablet: helping keep life simple and removing the guesswork, while ensuring maximum comfort when you're at home and saving you money on your energy bills.
WeMo Smart Plug
- Turn things on and off from anywhere - When a light or appliance is plugged into the smart plug, you can turn it off from your phone no matter where you are
One Hour Smart Home Smart Plug Two Pack
- Turn things on and off from anywhere, when a light or appliance is plugged into the smart plug you can turn it on or off from anywhere with your phone or use voice to turn on and off the plug.
- Works with wifi, Amazon Alexa & Google Home to control your home with voice.
- 2 pack for value savings.